Bronx River Parkway
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
William White Niles
- Location: 226th Street, Bronx Boulevard
- Sculptor: Stanton Studio
- Description: Tablet on flagstaff base
- Materials: Bronze, Deer Island granite
- Dimensions: Tablet H: 29" W: 17¾" D: ½"
- Dedicated: 1938
- Donor: Niles Memorial Committee
- Inscription: TO / RECORD / THE FACT THAT / WILLLIAM WHITE NILES / WAS THE FOUNDER/ OF THE / BRONX RIVER PARKWAY / THIS MEMORIAL / HAS BEEN ERECTED / BY HIS FRIENDS/
Directions to Bronx River Parkway
- NYC PARKS CUTS THE RIBBON ON THE $4.35 MILLION PARQUE DE LOS NINOS RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- RIVER READY: NYC PARKS’ PRESENTS THE THIRD ANNUAL “RUNNING OF THE FISH” IN BRONX RIVER AT THE BRONX ZOO
- New Entrance To The Bronx River Greenway Is Unveiled