Van Cortlandt Park
Van Cortlandt Track Club Saturday Morning Group-Run
Saturday, June 15, 2013
8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 5/5/2012 and 8/4/2013.
Good Morning! Come join the Van Cortlandt Track Club for regular morning group runs through and around the Yonkers-Bronx border in small groups each Saturday morning at 8AM!
We break into various groups based on different paces and distances, starting with a loop of the Parade Grounds, then some peel off through the trails for various length and speed runs in smaller groups.
Be sure to meet back up after the run for breakfast!
Visit www.vctc.org for details & local running tips.
Meet at northern entrance to the Stadium
Van Cortlandt Park Conservancy, Van Cortlandt Track Club
Directions to Van Cortlandt Park
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- This Weekend In Parks
- Green Youth Assist Management Of Van Cortlandt Park: Collecting And Anazlyzing Critical Data
- Survival Series #1: Fire Making Skills
- Astronomy: Winter Solar System
- Nature Exploration: John Muir Trail (vigorous)
- Survial Series #3: Staying Found and Signaling for Help
- Kids Week Bronx: Nature Exploration Hike
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Cricket Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Running Tracks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots