In 1840, W.W. MacFarland built his estate on this land and named it Arrochar for the hills of his Scottish hometown. The original MacFarland Estate extended beyond Arrochar Playground to what is now the St. Joseph Hill Academy.
Directions to Arrochar Playground
- Arrochar Playground and Grandview Playground Comfort Station Reconstruction
- Arrochar Playground Reconstruction
- Brooklyn and Staten Island General Roofing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1214MA)
- Staten Island General Site Work (RG-212M)