Kissena Corridor Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Kissena Corridor Park and Hutchinson River Parkway Path Lighting Construction||Booth Memorial Avenue, Crommelin Street, Colden Street between College Point Boulevard and Kissena Boulevard||Procurement|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Captain Mario Fajardo Park Playground Reconstruction
- Kissena Corridor Park Ballfield Reconstruction
|Bronx and Queens Roofing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1114M)||View Details|
|Kissena Corridor Park Path Construction||View Details|
|Queens General Site Work (QG-1316M)||View Details|
|Silent Spring Playground Reconstruction||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Kissena Corridor Park
- Parks Cuts The Ribbon At Rachel Carson Playground Comfort Station
- NYC Parks and Yale University Celebrate Research Collaboration with Local Students at Kissena Corridor Park
- 10,000 Trees Closer to a Million