Although widely known for its beautiful pool, the oldest and largest in the city, Astoria Park offers more than aquatic pleasures. Outdoor tennis courts, a track, a bandstand, multiple trails, basketball courts, and playgrounds lure visitors from the five boroughs and beyond. And the views! Sitting on the edge of the East River and resting between the Triborough Bridge and Hell Gate Bridge, the park offers shoreline sights and sounds that make the benches along its perimeter popular spots year-round.
Discover the history of Astoria Park
Open Run is a new community-based initiative that empowers local volunteers to bring free weekly runs to local...
Visit NYC Park's oldest and largest pool. Admission is free!
Directions to Astoria Park
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Dive In And Help To Restore The Astoria Pool Olympic High Dive!
- Parks Celebrates Ollies, Grinds and Fakies at the New Astoria Skate Park
- Astoria Park Diving Pool Reconstruction as a Plaza
- Astoria Park Pathway Reconstruction
- Astoria Pool and North Playground Sewer Line Installation
- Astoria Pool Locker Room Reconstruction
- Charybdis Playground Spray Shower Reconstruction