Alley Pond Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
General George Washington Tablet
- Location: Horace Harding Blvd, 233rd Street, West Alley Road, Bayside
- Description: Tablet on boulder
- Materials: Bronze, granite
- Dimensions: H: 14" W: 20"
- Dedicated: May 25, 1934
- Donor: Matinecock Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution
Directions to Alley Pond Park
- NYC PARKS CUTS THE RIBBON ON FIRST PHASE OF RECONSTRUCTION TO HISTORIC VANDERBILT MOTOR PARKWAY
- NYC PARKS LAUNCHES FIRST-EVER ORIENTEERING COURSE AT ALLEY POND PARK IN QUEENS
- NYC PARKS ISSUES REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR BICYCLE RENTALS IN QUEENS