Alley Pond Park
CityParks Tennis at Alley Pond Park
Thursday, July 7, 2022
1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday and Thursday between 7/5/2022 and 8/15/2022.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Free beginner tennis instruction for children ages 6 - 17 on a first come, first serve basis. Our instructors use fun exercises and drills to help teach kids the basics of tennis and discover a sport for life.
Beginner tennis classes are usually divided into three 1-hour sessions at each park, depending on number of participants and available courts. Children ages 8-10 years old are typically the first hour, followed by ages 11-13 and then 14-17. When registering please select the time slot that corresponds to your child’s age. Instruction for intermediate-level players is also available at select sites. Once the program begins, the site director will provide more specific schedule information for that park.
Directions to Alley Pond Park
- NYC PARKS CUTS THE RIBBON ON FIRST PHASE OF RECONSTRUCTION TO HISTORIC VANDERBILT MOTOR PARKWAY
- NYC PARKS LAUNCHES FIRST-EVER ORIENTEERING COURSE AT ALLEY POND PARK IN QUEENS
- NYC PARKS ISSUES REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR BICYCLE RENTALS IN QUEENS
- Adventure Course Free Public Sunday 08/21 - Morning Session
- Adventure Course Free Public Sunday 08/21 - Afternoon Session
- Movies Under The Stars: Encanto
- Adventure Course Free Public Sunday 08/28 - Morning Session