Lincoln Center Plaza
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
- Location: Center of Plaza at Broadway and West 64th Street
- Architect: Philip Johnson Associates
- Description: Ornamental fountain
- Dimensions: Diameter: 38' D: 4'
- Dedicated: April 7, 1964
- Fabricator: Slattery Contracting Co. (GC); Eugene Duklauer Inc. (plumbing); Nager Electric Co., Inc. (electric); Syska & Hennessy Inc. (mechanical engineer); J.S. Hamel of Hamel & Langer (fountain engineer)
- Donor: Revlon Foundation
- Inscription: DEDICATED: INAUGURATED BY HON. PAUL R. SCREVANE, PRES OF NYC
COUNCIL AND WILLIAM SCHUMAN PRES OF LINCOLN CENTR
INSCRIPTION: THIS FOUNTAIN IS DONATED BY THE REVLON FOUNDATION IN
HONOR OF CHARLES REVSON/