Carl Schurz Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
John Finley Walk
- Location: Elevated walk over East River Drive
- Architect: Edwin Marcus
- Description: Two cutout silhouettes of walking figure and name attached to pole
- Materials: Wrought iron
- Dimensions: Silhouette H: 3' (approx.). Pole H: 10'
- Dedicated: July 1, 1941
- Inscription: JOHN FINLEY WALK /
Directions to Carl Schurz Park
- NYC PARKS’ ART IN THE PARKS PROGRAM PRESENTS NEW ARTWORKS ON VIEW CITYWIDE THIS SUMMER
- MAYOR DE BLASIO, COMMISSIONER SILVER AND COMMISSIONER GUTMAN ANNOUNCE PLANS FOR $80M RENOVATION OF JOHN FINLEY WALK
- NYC PARKS BREAKS GROUND ON CARL SCHURZ PARK PLAYGROUND RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT