Nassau St., Sands St. bet. Manh. Bridge and Gold St.
Directions via Google Maps
Trinity Park, on Gold Street between Sands and Nassau in downtown Brooklyn, is named in honor of the Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity, also known as the Trinitarian Sisters. Under the auspices of the Catholic Settlement Association of Brooklyn at the Dr. White Community Center, located at 200 Gold Street, these nuns have worked to improve the lives of people in this neighborhood since 1908.