Grand Army Plaza
Lighting of the Largest Menorah in Brooklyn
Tuesday, December 24, 2019
6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
At the lighting of the largest menorah in Brooklyn, every night of Chanukah is celebrated with live music, latkes, and gifts for children with a live kickoff concert on the first night (Sunday, December 22).
This event is free and open to all.
Lighting of the Largest Menorah in Brooklyn: Schedule
- 1st Night of Chanukah, Sunday, December 22 - live kickoff concert starts at 4:00 p.m. The event will end at 6:30 p.m.
- 2nd Night of Chanukah, Monday, December 23 - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- 3rd Night Of Chanukah, Tuesday, December 24 - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- 4th Night Of Chanukah, Wednesday, December 25 - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- 5th Night Of Chanukah, Thursday, December 26 - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- 6th Night Of Chanukah, Friday, December 27 - 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 7th Night Of Chanukah, Saturday, December 28 - 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 8th Night Of Chanukah, Sunday, December 29 - 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Directions to Grand Army Plaza
- MAYOR BILL DE BLASIO ANNOUNCES $8.9 MILLION RESTORATION OF GRAND ARMY PLAZA
- Celebrate Presidents’ Day In New York City Parks
- MEMORIALS, TREES, AND PROSPECT PARK