Lifeguard Information Request
After submitting this form, you will be contacted when lifeguard training and recruitment begin. You must meet the requirements below to be eligible for employment.
- Be able to swim 50 yards in 35 seconds with proper form.
- Have a minimum of 20/30 vision in one eye and 20/40 in the other, without corrective lenses.
- Glasses and contact lenses may not be worn during the eye exam.
- Be at least 16 years old when the position begins.
- Individuals must be vaccinated to take the qualifying test and to participate in training.
All fields are required, except those indicated as (optional).