List of Request For Proposals (RFPs), Request For Bids (RFBs), and Request For Expressions of Interest (RFEIs) for concessions opportunities in Parks. Sign-in is required to view and download all RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs. This is to ensure that all participants are notified of official changes to documentation.
View and Download RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs (NOTE: Log-in is required)
Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Solicitation #: M71(151)-SB,R-2017 Requests for proposals for the development, operation, and maintenance of a food service facility in the Arcade and optional Rotunda at West 151st Street, Riverside Park, Manhattan.
- Solicitation #: B113A-O-SB-2018 Requests for Proposals for the development, operation, and maintenance of programming and visitor services at the Brooklyn War Memorial, in Cadman Plaza Park, with the option of the development, operation, and maintenance of a café in Cadman Plaza Park,lo
- Solicitation #: R28-R Request for proposals for the development, operation and maintenance of Village Hall in Tappen Park, Staten Island.
- Solicitation #: R30-IT-2018 For the Development, Operation, and Maintenance of a Year- Round Tennis or Sports Facility at Willowbrook Park, Staten Island
- Solicitation #: M70-O-2017 Request for Proposals for the development, operation, and maintenance of a sports and recreational facility at Queensboro Oval, Manhattan
- Solicitation #: X32-SB Request for Proposals (“RFP”) for the development, operation, and maintenance of a food service facility at Railroad Park, in the Bronx.
Request for Bids (RFBs)
- Solicitation #: CWB-2018-B Request for Bids for the Operation of Six (6) Mobile Food Concessions at The Battery, Manhattan
Request for Expression of Interest (RFEIs)There are no Requests for Expression of Interest at this time. Please check this page frequently for updates.
- Concessionaire's Statement of Gross Receipts
- Contract Affirmation
- Doing Business Data Form
- Doing Business Data Form Questions and Answers
- Insurance Broker Certification
- Substitute Form W-9
- Substitute Form W-9 Instructions
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance Exemption Certificate
- New York City Charter & Administrative Code
- Franchise and Concession Review Committee (FCRC) website
- FCRC Rules
- FCRC Hearing Calendar
- Americans with Disabilities Act Title II Guidelines
- Landmarks Preservation Commission
- Public Design Commission
- US Green Building Council - LEED
- Department of Buildings - Buildings Information System
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) Minimum Standards for Construction Products
- CEQR (Environmental Review Guidelines)