List of Request For Proposals (RFPs), Request For Bids (RFBs), and Request For Expressions of Interest (RFEIs) for concessions opportunities in Parks. Sign-in is required to view and download all RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs. This is to ensure that all participants are notified of official changes to documentation.
View and Download RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs (NOTE: Log-in is required)
Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Solicitation #: X32-SB Request for Proposals (“RFP”) for the development, operation, and maintenance of a food service facility at Railroad Park, in the Bronx.
- Solicitation #: M10-65-SB-2018 Request for Proposals (“RFP”) for the renovation, operation and maintenance of a snack bar at the Heckscher Ballfields in Central Park, Manhattan.
Request for Bids (RFBs)
- Solicitation #: B219-NS-2017 Request for Bids (RFB) for the operation and maintenance of a newsstand located at Van Sinderen Avenue between Fulton and Truxton Streets, Callahan-Kelly Playground, Brooklyn
Request for Expression of Interest (RFEIs)There are no Requests for Expression of Interest at this time. Please check this page frequently for updates.
- Concessionaire's Statement of Gross Receipts
- Contract Affirmation
- Doing Business Data Form
- Doing Business Data Form Questions and Answers
- Insurance Broker Certification
- Substitute Form W-9
- Substitute Form W-9 Instructions
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance Exemption Certificate
- New York City Charter & Administrative Code
- Franchise and Concession Review Committee (FCRC) website
- FCRC Rules
- FCRC Hearing Calendar
- Americans with Disabilities Act Title II Guidelines
- Landmarks Preservation Commission
- Public Design Commission
- US Green Building Council - LEED
- Department of Buildings - Buildings Information System
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) Minimum Standards for Construction Products
- CEQR (Environmental Review Guidelines)