List of Request For Proposals (RFPs), Request For Bids (RFBs), and Request For Expressions of Interest (RFEIs) for concessions opportunities in Parks. Sign-in is required to view and download all RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs. This is to ensure that all participants are notified of official changes to documentation.
View and Download RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs (NOTE: Log-in is required)
Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Solicitation #: X58-R Draft copy of License Agreement between NYC Parks and BXC Park LLC for he Renovation, Operation and Maintenance of a Restaurant and the Option to Operate One (1) Mobile Food Concession at Keltch Park, Bronx.
Request for Bids (RFBs)There are no Requests for Bids at this time. Please check this page frequently for updates.
Request for Expression of Interest (RFEIs)There are no Requests for Expression of Interest at this time. Please check this page frequently for updates.
- Concessionaire's Statement of Gross Receipts
- Contract Affirmation
- Doing Business Data Form
- Doing Business Data Form Questions and Answers
- Insurance Broker Certification
- Substitute Form W-9
- Substitute Form W-9 Instructions
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance Exemption Certificate
- New York City Charter & Administrative Code
- Franchise and Concession Review Committee (FCRC) Rules and website
- FCRC Hearing Calendar
- Americans with Disabilities Act Title II Guidelines
- Landmarks Preservation Commission
- Public Design Commission
- US Green Building Council - LEED
- Department of Buildings - Buildings Information System
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) Minimum Standards for Construction Products
- CEQR (Environmental Review Guidelines)
- Public Notice of Ratification of Minor Rules Violation - Loeb Boathouse Concession
- Notice of Award - Loeb Boathouse Concession
- Public Notice of Ratification of Minor Rules Violation - Union Square
- B68-IT Prospect Park Tennis License Agreement
- M89-AS-2020 Union Square License Permit Agreement
- M10-15(SB) Conservatory Water Cafe Award Postponement
- M10-15(SB) Conservatory Water Cafe Award Postponement #2