List of Request For Proposals (RFPs), Request For Bids (RFBs), and Request For Expressions of Interest (RFEIs) for concessions opportunities in Parks. Sign-in is required to view and download all RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs. This is to ensure that all participants are notified of official changes to documentation.
View and Download RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs (NOTE: Log-in is required)
Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Solicitation #: Q163-SB-2019 Addendum to the referenced Request for Proposals For the Renovation, Operation, and Maintenance of Three (3) Outdoor Cafes, One (1) Beach Shop, and the Operation of up to Twenty (20) Satellite Units along Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk.
- Solicitation #: M71(151)-SB,R-2020 For the Development, Operation, and Maintenance of a Food Service Facility at West 151st Street, Riverside Park.
- Solicitation #: X30-SB Request for Proposals (“RFP”) for the Development, Operation, and Maintenance of a Food Service Concession and Optional Mobile Food Units at Macombs Dam Park, in the Borough of the Bronx
- Solicitation #: R22-GC-2019 Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Renovation, Operation, and Maintenance of an 18-Hole Golf Course, Clubhouse, and Food Service Facility at Silver Lake Park, Staten Island, New York.
Request for Bids (RFBs)
- Solicitation #: X42-NS-2019 RFB for the Renovation Operation and Maintenance of a newsstand at Rose Hill Park, Bronx
Request for Expression of Interest (RFEIs)There are no Requests for Expression of Interest at this time. Please check this page frequently for updates.
- Concessionaire's Statement of Gross Receipts
- Contract Affirmation
- Doing Business Data Form
- Doing Business Data Form Questions and Answers
- Insurance Broker Certification
- Substitute Form W-9
- Substitute Form W-9 Instructions
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance Exemption Certificate
- New York City Charter & Administrative Code
- Franchise and Concession Review Committee (FCRC) Rules and website
- FCRC Hearing Calendar
- Americans with Disabilities Act Title II Guidelines
- Landmarks Preservation Commission
- Public Design Commission
- US Green Building Council - LEED
- Department of Buildings - Buildings Information System
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) Minimum Standards for Construction Products
- CEQR (Environmental Review Guidelines)