List of Request For Proposals (RFPs), Request For Bids (RFBs), and Request For Expressions of Interest (RFEIs) for concessions opportunities in Parks. Sign-in is required to view and download all RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs. This is to ensure that all participants are notified of official changes to documentation.
View and Download RFPs, RFBs and RFEIs (NOTE: Log-in is required)
Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Solicitation #: M89-AS-2020 For the Installation, Operation, and Management of an Outdoor Holiday Gift Market at Union Square Park, Manhattan
- Solicitation #: M5-TS-SV 2019 Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Operation of Mobile T-Shirt and Souvenir Concessions at The Battery, Manhattan
- Solicitation #: B126-O-2019 For the Operation of a Specialty Food Market at Red Hook Park, Brooklyn
- Solicitation #: X58-R Request for Proposals for the for renovation, operation and maintenance of a restaurant and the option to operate one (1) mobile food concession at Keltch Park, Bronx.
- Solicitation #: X9-SB-2019 For the development, operation, and maintenance of a food service facility with the option to operate a mobile food unit at Monsignor Raul Del Valle Square, Bronx.
Request for Bids (RFBs)
- Solicitation #: Q4-SV 2019 Request for Bids for the Operation of a Mobile Merchandise Cart for the Sale of Swimming Pool Related Merchandise at Astoria Park Pool, Queen
Request for Expression of Interest (RFEIs)There are no Requests for Expression of Interest at this time. Please check this page frequently for updates.
- Concessionaire's Statement of Gross Receipts
- Contract Affirmation
- Doing Business Data Form
- Doing Business Data Form Questions and Answers
- Insurance Broker Certification
- Substitute Form W-9
- Substitute Form W-9 Instructions
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance Exemption Certificate
- New York City Charter & Administrative Code
- Franchise and Concession Review Committee (FCRC) Rules and website
- FCRC Hearing Calendar
- Americans with Disabilities Act Title II Guidelines
- Landmarks Preservation Commission
- Public Design Commission
- US Green Building Council - LEED
- Department of Buildings - Buildings Information System
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) Minimum Standards for Construction Products
- CEQR (Environmental Review Guidelines)