Below is a list of forms to be used on active construction contracts. They have been sorted by type of use. If you have any questions regarding which forms to use, please contact the Parks project manager for the contract. These forms are to be used only by contractors currently working on capital projects.
All documents are posted in PDF format. Unless noted, the documents are a standard letter size (8 1/2" x 11").
Payee Information Portal
After a contract has been awarded to a prime contractor, all subcontractors should be entered in the Payee Information Portal (PIP). The following forms should be included with your subcontractor submission and be filled out by the prime contractor.
- Form 65A – Subcontractor Approval Form (This form needs to be final approved before any work can commence on site)
Please visit the Payee Information Portal for more information.
Construction Payment Forms
The following is a complete list of forms that are required in every construction payment package submitted to the Parks Department.
Construction Payment Package
- Form 32 – Checklist of all forms (please include with your payment package)
- Form 39-1 – Contractor’s Payment Summary
- Form 39A – Contract Work Requisition Form
- Form 41 – Payroll Report (If work was solely performed by a subcontractor, the GC still needs to include a payroll report stating the GC performed no work for this timeframe. All work performed by a subcontractor should have their own payroll report.)
- Form 42 – Certificate of Contractor to the Comptroller
- Form 44 – Subcontract Compliance Report (This form is required in the payment package whether or not subcontracting work has been performed. If there is no subcontracting work, please state not applicable on the submitted form)
- Form 112 – Employee Prevailing Wage Requirement Form
- Three (3) Certificate of Insurance Forms – Disability, Liability, Worker’s Comp. (Ensure that insurance forms are current for the timeframe of the work performed with each payment package.)
The following forms should be included only if needed:
- Form 39-2 – Contractor’s Payment Summary for Change Order Work (only include this if there is a change order referenced)
- Form 39B – Change Order Contract Work Form (only include this if there is a change order referenced)
- Form 40-SC – Labor Provision Certification (this form should be filled out by the subcontractor)
- Form 43 – Certificate of the Subcontractor (only include if the contractor has identified subcontract work)
Consultant Payment Forms
The following is a complete list of forms that should be included in every consultant payment package submitted to the Parks Department.
- Design Consultant Invoice – This form is required for any payment package.
- M/WBE Form – Please reach out to the Parks project manager to request the correct form. This form should be included with each payment package.
- Staffing Chart – If hourly rates apply, a staffing chart should be completed by the consultant. This chart should include all the titles and the hourly rate of each employee.
- Allowances – Allowances should be written on Company Letterhead.
- Final Affidavit for Projects With Subconsultants – The affidavit should only be included in the last Design Payment and should be filled out by the consultant and any sub-consultants.
- Final Affidavit for Projects Without Subconsultants – The affidavit should only be included in the last Design Payment and should be filled out by the consultant.
Change Order Forms
When a change order is needed to perform work under a contract, the change order work must first be registered. The following change order form 1 will need to be filled out and signed by a principal of the company before a change order is processed by Parks.
- Change Order Form 1 - This form must be signed by a principal of the prime contracting firm.
Please also ensure that any payment packages that include change order work performed include the following form. This form is also referenced under the construction payments.
- Form 39-2 - Contractor’s Payment Summary for Change Order Work
Time Extension Forms
If a time extension is requested on an existing construction contract, the following forms should be filled out:
- Form 50 – Forms of Acknowledgment (this form should be included with any time extension request)
- Form 47 – Specimen Letter B for Extension of Contract Time for Partial Time Extensions (For Partial and Final payments if Contractor Submits with No Claim)
- Form 48 – Specimen Letter B for Extension of Contract Time for Partial Time Extensions (Partial payment if Contractor Reserves the Right to Claim)
- Form 49 – Specimen Letter C for Extension of Contract Time for Final Time Extensions (Final payment if Contractor Reserves the Right to Claim)
The following miscellaneous forms should be used when working on a Parks project as stated below:
- Form 37 – Contractor Request for Storage of Material/Equipment
- Form 44A – Locally Based Enterprise Program (LBE) Compliance Report
- Form 113 – Prevailing Wage Guidelines
- Form 114 – Prevailing Wage Acknowledgement Form