Saturday, January 28, 2017
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Central Park, Manhattan
Enter at 72nd Street
Free Event for All Ages
Snow, rain or shine!
There may not be snow on the ground*, but Winter Jam brings a day of frozen fun to the Big Apple! Presented by NYC Parks, Lake Placid, I Love NY, and I Ski NY, Winter Jam will feature activities for New Yorkers of all ages!
- Arctic Golf
- Live Ice Sculpting
- Ice Slide (for children five years old and younger)
- Fit Fun on the Run and the Fit Fun Mobile
- Four Square
- Taste NY Winter Market / Warming Hut
- REI's All Out 2017 Workshops: Winter Camping, Wilderness Survival, How to Pack Your Pack
*Due to warm weather we will not be able to blow snow for Winter Jam 2017. Learn to Ski & Snowboard, Sledding, and Snowshoeing will not be offered at this year's event.
Participants in the Ice Slide, Flag Football, and Fit Fun on the Run activities must sign a waiver and provide photo identification before participating in any of these activities. The waivers will be provided at the event. Participants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian present with photo identification to sign the waiver. Waiting lines for the activities are subject to close early.
For more information, please call (212) 360-8213.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Winter Jam? In addition to being featured in the one of the largest outdoor public events in NYC during the winter, your brand will gain exposure through a comprehensive marketing plan that includes, but is not limited to:
- Printed flyers and posters distributed to various schools, businesses, and organizations
- Radio Advertisements
- Electronic media Advertisements
- Parks website (500,000 unique visitors/month)
- Aggressive public relations campaign to over 200 media outlets
Please contact William Morrison at William.Morrison@parks.nyc.gov for more information.