Saturday, April 30, 2022
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thomas Jefferson Park, Manhattan
114th Street and Pleasant Avenue
Rain or shine
Street Games is back! On Saturday, April 30, NYC will host the 13th Annual Street Games at Thomas Jefferson Park! Join us for free family-friendly games for all ages and abilities.
Classic Street Games
- Pogo Sticks
- Hula Hoops
- Hippity Hop
- Box Car Derby
- Lemon Twist
- In-Line Skating
- The event ends promptly at 3:00 p.m., so come early to experience all the fun!
- Activity lines are subject to close early.
- Participants must sign a waiver to participate in some activities. The waivers will be provided at the event. Participants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian present with photo identification to sign the waiver.
- Portable restroom facilities, including ADA-compliant units, will be available for use within the park.
In the event of heavy rain or extreme weather, Street Games may be canceled. The decision to cancel the event will be made by 2:00 p.m. on Friday, April 29, 2022 and will be prominently posted on our website and social media channels.
For more information about this event, please call (212) 360-8218.
For accessibility information, please email Christopher Noel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (646) 632-7344
Become a Volunteer
Help us make this festival a fun day for all New Yorkers! If you would like to volunteer, please register here. You must be 18 years old or older to become a Street Games volunteer. For more information about volunteering at Street Games, please email Venus Melo at Venus.Melo@parks.nyc.gov with Street Games Volunteer in the subject line.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Street Games? In addition to being featured in one of the largest outdoor public events in NYC during the spring, your brand will gain exposure through a comprehensive marketing plan that includes, but is not limited to:
- Printed posters distributed to various schools, businesses, and organizations
- Event banners displayed in Thomas Jefferson Park
- LinkNYC kiosk ads
- Parks Website (500,000 average monthly users)
- NYC Parks newsletters
- Aggressive public relations campaign to over 200 media outlets
To become involved in Street Games or other citywide events, contact Sarah Kuras at email@example.com.