Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Street Games 2021 is cancelled.
Saturday, April 25, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thomas Jefferson Park, Manhattan
112th Street and First Avenue
Rain or shine
On Saturday, April 25, NYC Parks and the Walt Disney Company will host the 13th Annual Street Games at Thomas Jefferson Park! Join us for free family-friendly games and live performances in East Harlem. The event is open to all ages and abilities.
Classic Street Games
- Pogo Sticks
- Hula Hoops
- Hippity Hop
- Box Car Derby
- Jumbo Games
More Ways to Play
- Flag Football
- Imagination Playground
- Lemon Twist
- Bean Bag Toss
- Obstacle Course
Street Games is more than just games. Join us for performances by a yo-yo master, a hula hoop pro, and the Dance Theatre of Harlem!
- Make your first stop to the NYC Parks booth to pick up a Street Games Passport! Complete 5 out of 10 of the activities on the passport to redeem a prize.
- The event ends promptly at 3:00 p.m., so come early to experience all the fun!
- Activity lines are subject to close early.
- Vendors will be on-site selling food and drinks.
- Participants must sign a waiver to participate in some activities. The waivers will be provided at the event. Participants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian present with photo identification to sign the waiver.
In the event of heavy rain or extreme weather, Street Games may be canceled. The decision to cancel the event will be made by 2:00 p.m. on Friday, April 24, 2020 and will be prominently posted on our website and social media channels.
For more information about this event, please call (212) 360-8218.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Street Games? In addition to being featured in one of the largest outdoor public events in NYC during the spring, your brand will gain exposure through a comprehensive marketing plan that includes, but is not limited to:
- Printed flyers and posters distributed to various schools, businesses, and organizations
- Radio Advertisements
- Newspaper Advertisements
- Parks Website (500,000 average monthly users)
- E-blasts to Parks’ lists
- Aggressive public relations campaign to over 200 media outlets
To become involved in Street Games or other citywide events, contact Sarah Kuras at firstname.lastname@example.org.