O'Brien Avenue at Leland Avenue, Soundview
Sunrise to Sunset (April 1 to December 1)
Enter the park and make a left off the main path to an asphalt ramp located near the confluence of the Bronx River and East River (about a three block portage from street parking). The area offers expansive views of the river, migratory birds and the distant Manhattan skyline.
Caution: Barge traffic and other motor boats.
- Swimming, diving, or bathing
- Rafts or other inflatables
- Consumption of alcohol
- Any discharge into water
- Pets off leash or in the water
- Open flame
- Storing personal property
- Motor vehicles without specific authorization
ADA Accessible: Yes
Rest Area: Yes