Hylan Blvd & Satterlee Street
Sunrise to Sunset (April 1 to December 1)
The site of a legendary display of American defiance early in the Revolutionary War, and the southernmost point in the State. A long (800 ft.) but paved pedestrian path offers access to the Arthur Kill and Raritan Bay.
Caution: Semi-Submerged pilings north and south of the launch, and a major shipping channel 400 yards offshore.
- Swimming, diving, or bathing
- Rafts or other inflatables
- Consumption of alcohol
- Any discharge into water
- Pets off leash or in the water
- Open flame
- Storing personal property
- Motor vehicles without specific authorization
ADA Accessible: Yes
Rest Area: Yes