Movies Under the Stars: Raya and the Last Dragon
Saturday, August 21, 2021
8:00 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
Join NYC Parks and the New York City Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment for a free film!
Kumandra is a place where humans and dragons peacefully coexist. When sinister monsters called the Druun threaten the community, however, the dragons readily make a sacrifice to save the human race. Hundreds of years later, the same threat returns. It is up to Raya, a lone warrior, to stop them once and for all. She tracks down the last dragon alive. But as she embarks on her journey, she realizes that it will take more than a dragon and its magic to save her world. Rated PG.
Raya and the Last Dragon
Grab a blanket and come enjoy a movie in a neighborhood park or playground! This summer, NYC Parks will host family-friendly movie showings across the five boroughs. Movies begin at dusk. You should arrive before 8:00 p.m. to get your spot. This event is FREE and open to the public, but seating is limited. Reservations are not taken.
Know Before You Go:
For everyone's safety, we are asking all participants to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick
Glass bottles and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
Contact (212) 360-1430 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding accessibility.