Summer on the Hudson: Moving For Life
Tuesday, August 10, 2021
6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 8/3/2021 and 9/28/2021.
Moving for Life is a gentle work out that begins with breathing exercises, then moves into active aerobic dancing that strengthens body awareness.
Pre-registration for the event is required. Management reserves the right to cap participation in accordance with current COVID-19 outdoor safety guidelines.
Please register online.
Please note: We are offering outdoor programs with limited attendance so that you can have a safe and enjoyable time in parks. Based on New York State guidance for outdoor events during COVID-19, we’ve put protocols into place to keep our participants and staff safe and healthy. We're asking everyone to help us stay safe.
Know Before You Go:
For everyone's safety, we are asking all participants to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick
Additionally, we encourage participants to bring their own hand sanitizer to our programs.