Movies Under the Stars: Love and Monsters
Friday, August 6, 2021
8:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Join NYC Parks and the New York City Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment for a free film!
Grab a blanket and come enjoy a movie in a neighborhood park or playground! This summer, NYC Parks will host family-friendly movie showings across the five boroughs. Movies begin at dusk. You should arrive before 8:00 p.m. to get your spot. This event is FREE and open to the public, but seating is limited. Reservations are not taken.
Love and Monsters
In a monster-infested world, Joel learns his girlfriend is just 80 miles away. To make the dangerous journey, Joel discovers his inner hero to be with the girl of his dreams. Rated PG-13.
Know Before You Go:
For everyone's safety, we are asking all participants to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick
Glass bottles and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
Contact (212) 360-1430 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding accessibility.
Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment, Manhattan Recreation ,