Movies Under the Stars: Little Women
Friday, July 30, 2021
8:30 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Join NYC Parks and the New York City Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment for a free film!
Grab a blanket and come enjoy a movie in a neighborhood park or playground! This summer, NYC Parks will host family-friendly movie showings across the five boroughs. Movies begin at dusk. You should arrive before 8:30 p.m. to get your spot. Feel free to bring a blanket to sit on. This event is FREE and open to the public, but seating is limited. Reservations are not taken.
Jo March reflects back and forth on her life, telling the beloved story of the March sisters - four young women, each determined to live life on her own terms. 2019 Rated PG
Know Before You Go:
For everyone's safety, we are asking all participants to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick
Contact (212) 360-1430 or email@example.com for more information regarding accessibility.
Glass bottles and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.