Movies Under the Stars: Farewell Amor
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
8:45 p.m.–10:20 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join NYC Parks and New York City Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment for this free film!
Reunited after 17 years, an Angolan immigrant is joined in the U.S. by his wife and daughter. Now strangers sharing a one-bedroom apartment, they discover a shared love of dance that may help them overcome the distance between them. This film stars Ntare Mwine (The Chi), Zainab Jah (Homeland), Jayme Lawson (The Batman), Marcus Scribner (Black-ish ) and Joie Lee (Crooklyn). Rated TV-MA.
Know Before You Go
You should arrive before 8:45 p.m. to get your spot for the movie. Please bring your own picnic blanket or chair. Food is OK, but no alcohol or smoking is permitted. All are welcome!
For everyone's safety, we are asking all participants to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick
Contact (212) 360-1430 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding accessibility.
NYC Parks, Brooklyn Recreation, Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment,