Celebrating National Parks and Recreation Month
Friday, July 23, 2021
8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 7/1/2021 and 7/31/2021.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join St. James Recreation Center and Friends as we celebrate National Parks and Recreation Month. Participate in free outdoor fitness classes, enjoy arts in the park, learn about NYC Parks services, and much more.
Know Before You Go:
For everyone's safety, we are asking all participants to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick