Farmhouse Family Day: Celebrate Juneteenth
Saturday, June 19, 2021
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Celebrate summer and commemorate Juneteenth with family at our free outdoor Family Day!
Enjoy the outdoors and reconnect with family at our June Farmhouse Family Day! We’ll be celebrating both Juneteenth and Caribbean Heritage Month with a creative flag-making activity. Plus, explore the farm, play with colonial-era toys and lawn games, enjoy a scavenger hunt or bring a picnic to share with your pod!
What to expect on your visit:
* Farmhouse Family Day is free and open to all ages, ideal for children ages 4-10.
* The house museum is currently closed to the public; all activities will take place outdoors in the park and comply with social distancing protocols
* The flag making activity will begin at 1:00 p.m..
* Farm activities (i.e. planting, weeding) and garden tours are limited, first-come first-served. Make sure to wear close-toed shoes and prepare to get dirty. (RSVP does not guarantee participation)
HEALTH & SAFTEY
* Mask wearing and social distancing requirements must be adhered to while visiting the grounds.
* Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the park and event. We will have extra masks if you do not bring your own.
* Visitors will be health-screened upon entering the park and are required to provide contact information in compliance with contact tracing protocol
* We recommend using the restroom before your arrival. There is one port-o-san on the property.
Event image from (Im)Migration Lines, an embroidery installation by Iviva Olenick, Wyckoff Artist-in-Residence 2018-2019