Kayaking in Brooklyn Bridge Park
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
4:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Wednesday between 8/19/2020 and 10/14/2020.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Paddle on a sit-on-top kayak in the East River!
Registration is now open through the Brooklyn Bridge Park Boathouse. You can book a reservation free of charge up to 2 weeks in advance. Check back daily for more openings.
IMPORTANT RULES FOR KAYAKING:
- Advanced registration is required for this activity. Due to COVID-19, limited capacity is available.
- All participants must sign a waiver before participating.
- Participants must wear a face covering at all times.
- Children and teens under 18 must have an adult guardian present.
- Singles are for adults, or any kayaker with a parent/guardian present that is at least 14 years old.
- Doubles are for one adult and no more than one child under 14 or paddler that needs assistance. Shared boats must be from the same household.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled start time. You will only be able to paddle during the timeslot for which you registered.
For information on the COVID-19 safety precautions and guidelines being implemented for this event, visit Brooklyn Bridge Park's Kayaking page.