Christmas in Richmond Town
Sunday, December 8, 2019
11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
A nostalgic family favorite for decades, Christmas in Richmond Town returns just in time to ring in the season! Visit New York City’s most complete historic village all dressed up for Christmas!
Take an old-fashioned carriage ride down historic Center Street and immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of winter in the country. Partake in warm apple cider, old fashioned Egg Nog, and hot mulled wine as a classic bell choir fills your heart with comfort and joy! Visit with Santa, make an ornament, string popcorn garland, and experience a classic Christmas.
Stop by the Third County Courthouse where the Women’s Auxiliary hosts the much-loved Christmas fair. There, browse unique, handmade gifts sure to delight family and friends (while supplies last). Visit stunningly appointed historic homes with interiors furnished for Christmas in the days of yore.
- Ice Skating Rink (Additional $$)
- Take a selfie inside a Giant Snow Globe
- Model Train Display
- Ornament Making Workshop
- Visit with Santa inside the Historic Stephens-Black house
- Performances all day long
- Handmade Tinsel inside the Tinsmith’s Shop
- Gingerbread Demonstration in the Guyon-Lake-Tysen House
- Christmas Shopping in the Third County Courthouse
- Horse and Carriage Rides (Additional $$)
- Letters to Santa
- Hot Drinks: Cider, Egg Nog, Hot Mulled Wine and more!
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony begins at 5:00!
Adults: $10 (Members $5), Children ages 4-12: $8 (Members $4), Four ticket package: $30 (Members $15). *Please note: Four ticket packages are valid for any combination of children and adult tickets.