Open House Week at East 54 Recreation Center
Monday, September 30, 2019
6:30 a.m.–9:30 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 9/30/2019 and 10/4/2019.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Enjoy FREE fitness classes and activities. These are the highlights for Fall 2019!
Monday, September 30
10:30 a.m. AM Senior Stretch with Saudia
11:00 a.m. Table Tennis & Pickleball with Dave
7:00 p.m. Total Body Conditioning with Manny
Tuesday, October 1
10:00 a.m. Senior Fitness with Clarice
6:00 p.m. Ab Whisperer with Manny
7:30 p.m. Evening Open Pickleball with Manny
Wednesday, October 2
10:00 a.m. Table Tennis & Pickleball with Dave
3:00 p.m. Step Aerobics with Saudia
6:00 p.m. Tae Kwon Do with Nigel
Thursday, October 3
8:30 a.m. AM Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Terry
12:30 p.m. Lunch Time Spin with Daniel
6:30 p.m. Water Blast with Manny
Friday, October 4
8:00 a.m. Core of it All with David
8:00 a.m. Senior Basketball with Daniel
7:30 p.m. Adult Contemporary Dance with Barney
Saturday, October 5
12:00 p.m. Family Fitness with Barney
1:30 p.m. Art Exploration (all ages) with Barney
Know Before You Go:
- Attendants must be in athletic attire to exercise or participate in fitness/sports activities.
- Session schedules are subject to change. Participants will be required to sign a waiver before engaging in activities.
- Outside food may not be brought into the recreation center, although water in plastic is permitted. Glass bottles are not permitted at any time.
- Personal belongings are not permitted beyond the lobby of the facility. Participants who wish to bring their belongings beyond the lobby must store their items in the locker provided, and must bring a sturdy lock to secure their own locker. Parks is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- For more information about rules and regulations within recreation centers, please visit our Rules and Regulations page.
- For information regarding accessibility, please call (212) 754-5411