The Herbal Kitchen Workshop
Saturday, April 6, 2019
11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Herbs create many fragrances and flavors that we use in food, cosmetics, perfumes, and medicines. Capture and preserve herbs to use in your kitchen.
Recommended for adults and children ages 10+ (accompanied by participating adult).
Registration required. Drop-ins welcome upon availability.
Spend the day at the Garden! On this day, join us for:
– Compost Giveaway from 10am to 2pm; (free; registration required);
– a seasonal garden tour from 1 to 2pm;
– “American Eden” Book Talk with Victoria Johnson from 2 to 4pm (included with Garden admission; registration required);
– Activity Table from 2pm to 4pm (included in Garden admission; drop-in).
– Visit the Visitor & Administration Building Gallery to see “In Full Bloom,” featuring three artists presenting work inspired by the shape and form of flowers and bodies in nature.