Saturday, September 29, 2018
11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Get up close and personal with the fish and wildlife that live along our shoreline. Try your hand at fishing while learning about amazing underwater habitats at this free event.
- Catch-and-release fishing (equipment provided)
- Instruction for all skill levels
- Games exploring underwater life
- Crafts that celebrate fish
- Live nautical-themed music by Funkinships
- Fun for the whole family (suitable for ages 5+)
Southern shore, just south of 103rd Street Footbridge
Randall's Island Park Alliance