Saturday, September 29, 2018
11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Get up close and personal with the fish and wildlife that live along our shoreline. Try your hand at fishing while learning about amazing underwater habitats at this free event.
- Catch-and-release fishing (equipment provided)
- Instruction for all skill levels
- Games exploring underwater life
- Crafts that celebrate fish
- Live nautical-themed music by Funkinships
- Fun for the whole family (suitable for ages 5+)
Southern shore, just south of 103rd Street Footbridge
Randall's Island Park Alliance