Saturday, May 12, 2018
10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Randall’s Island Park is home to over 180 species of birds. Join us for a day of free, family-friendly bird watching! Learn about the amazing adaptations of birds as they thrive in the Island’s restored habitats.
- Explore 20 acres of natural habitat
- Guided walks with experts from RIPA and NYC Audubon
- Live birds and information on bird rehabilitation from the Wild Bird Fund
- Binoculars and bird guides provided
- Crafts, games, and refreshments
Suitable for ages 7+ (with an adult)
just south of Icahn Stadium
Randall's Island Park Alliance