Imaginative Arts for Kids
Thursday, March 8, 2018
2:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 1/4/2018 and 3/29/2018.
Kids will learn various techniques for creating imaginative arts, including Kirigami, Collage, Tissue Work, Pointillism, and 3D Illusion. Drop in for a program, or try them all!
- January: Whimsical Winter Wonder... on Cardboard
- January: Whimsical Winter Wonder... Silhouettes & Abstracts
- February: Valentines Kirigami Greeting Cards
- February: 3D Illusion Wavy Heart
- March: Painted Rocks Pointillism
- March: Painted Rocks Nature