Imaginative Arts for Kids
Thursday, February 8, 2018
2:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 1/4/2018 and 3/29/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Kids will learn various techniques for creating imaginative arts, including Kirigami, Collage, Tissue Work, Pointillism, and 3D Illusion. Drop in for a program, or try them all!
- January: Whimsical Winter Wonder... on Cardboard
- January: Whimsical Winter Wonder... Silhouettes & Abstracts
- February: Valentines Kirigami Greeting Cards
- February: 3D Illusion Wavy Heart
- March: Painted Rocks Pointillism
- March: Painted Rocks Nature