Fall Field Day
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
NYC Parks presents the third annual Fall Field Day! Kids, teens, and their families are invited to relive classic and re-imagined field day activities as they are introduced to a new generation.
With an array of activities fit for all ages and abilities, Fall Field Day will have something for everyone to enjoy!
Activities may include:
- Javelin (noodle) throw
- Giant soccer
- Pillow polo
- Obstacle course
- Speed pitch
- Giant parachute
- Disc Tic-Tac-Toe
- Bean bag musical chairs
- Football skills
- Potato sack race
- Three-legged race
- Spoon/egg race
At the main stage, there will be live entertainment and fitness workshops.
- The event ends promptly at 3:00 p.m., so come early to experience all the fun!
- Activity lines are subject to close early.
- Vendors will be on site selling food and drinks.
- Participants must sign a waiver to participate in some activities. -
- The waivers will be provided at the event. Participants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian present with photo identification to sign the waiver.
- In the event of heavy rain or extreme weather, Fall Field Day may be canceled. The decision to cancel the event will be made by 2:00 p.m. on Monday, November 6, 2017 and will be prominently posted on our website and social media channels.
For accessibility information, please contact Chris Noel by November 3 at (718) 760-6831 or Christopher.Noel@parks.nyc.gov.
If you are travelling to Fall Field Day by public transit, please check mta.info for the best route to as some subways may have scheduled maintenance affecting service.