GreenThumb Winter Supply Distribution
Saturday, November 4, 2017
10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Pick up basic winter maintenance supplies, including ice breakers, bags of calcium chloride pellets (salt), and snow shovels, for your registered GreenThumb garden.
- You must RSVP online at greenthumbnyc.org or by calling our main line at (212) 602-5300 by Oct. 27.
- Only one pickup is permitted per garden group.
- If another garden group is picking up for your group, please call the GreenThumb office at 212-602-5300 beforehand to confirm details. Pickups for multiple groups must be arranged with GreenThumb.
- You can carpool with other garden groups that may not have access to transportation
- Staten Island gardeners, please coordinate with your GreenThumb Outreach Coordinator.
Saturday, Nov. 4 / 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Pick-up by RSVP
12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Walk-ins on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last
Townsend Community Garden
1735 Walton Ave.
Train: D to 174th-175th Street, 4 to 176th Street
Bus: Bx32 to E. 175th Street/Walton Avenue, Bx1/Bx2 to Grand Concourse/Morris Avenue
New Vision Garden
590 Schenck Ave.
Train: 3 to New Lots Avenue
Bus: B15 to New Lots Avenue/Schenck Avenue, B6 to Livonia Avenue/Ashford Street
Hattie Carthan Community Garden
719 Marcy Ave.
Train: G to Bedford/Nostrand Avenue
Bus: B38 to Lafayette Avenue/Marcy Avenue, B44-SBS to Bedford Avenue/Lafayette Avenue
Green Oasis Community Garden
382 E. 8th St.
Train: L to 1st Avenue, F to 2nd Avenue
Bus: M9/M8 to Avenue C/East 10th Street
Chenchita’s Group Community Garden
1691 Madison Ave.
Train: 4 or 6 to 110th Street or 2/3 to Central Park North/110th Street
Bus: M1 to Madison Avenue/East 111th Street
WEDNESDAY, 11/8, 4:30pm-6pm
10-01 Queens Plaza South
Long Island City, NY 11101