39th Annual Thunderbird American Indian Mid-Summer Powwow
Saturday, July 29, 2017
12:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
New York City's oldest and largest powwow will feature three days of intertribal Native American dance competitions to which the public is invited. Over 40 Indian Nations are represented at this spectacular event, held in the apple orchard on the farm grounds. A large selection of unique Native American art, crafts, jewelry, and food are available.
This three-day event takes place on July 28 through July 30. Event times vary each day. For more information, please visit Queens Farm's website.
Know Before You Go
- There is NO ATM machine on site at this event. Credit cards are accepted for general admission to the event. Please note that food vendors, hayrides, petting zoo, and pony rides accept cash only.
- Pets are not allowed, for the safety of our farm animals.
- Wheelchair accessibility is available for the farm grounds and restrooms.
- Strollers, backpacks and bottled water are allowed on our grounds.
- Refunds up to 1 day before event. No exchanges on event tickets. Tickets cannot be replaced or transferred.
- Gates open at 10:00 a.m.
$10.00 for adults; $16.00 for an adult weekend pass $5.00 for kids (ages 12 & under); $7.00 for a kid's weekend pass; free for Queens Farm members