Lost and Found

Have you lost an item in a city park or NYC Parks facility? We may be able to help! Our policy is to turn over found property surrendered to Parks with a value of over $20 to the police precinct nearest the Parks facility where the loss occurred. If you’re looking for an item, please contact the local police precinct.

Finding a Precinct

To find the precinct closest to your lost item, please visit the NYPD’s Find Your Precinct page, where you can search by location or browse the map of precincts.

Lost Tennis Permits

Replacement tennis permits can be purchased at any of our Tennis Permit Offices. The fee for a duplicate tennis permit is $15 for adults and senior permits and $6 for youth permits.

Lost Recreation Membership Cards

Replacement Recreation Center membership cards can be purchased at any of our Recreation Centers. The fee for a replacement membership card is $5.

Was this information helpful?