We know that life as a "Parkie" doesn't always involve sitting at a desk. That's why we are pleased to offer our employees access to critical forms and information at all hours of the day, whether you're at work, at home, or enjoying a park! Here, you can find information about leave, benefits, and other vital information and access our Intranet site.
New York City's Employee Self-Service, or ESS, is an online tool that provides City employees quick access to:
- View and update personal information,
- View pay details and history,
- View and print tax information,
- View and print employment verification,
- Enroll in benefits,
- and more.
Visit the ESS page to get started. This page is restricted to current City employees only.
Parks Intranet Access
Our Parks Intranet site is our primary gateway to employee resources and information. Please visit the Intranet if you have any questions or need additional information. The Intranet is restricted to current p
NYC Parks employees can also visit CityShare, the City's Intranet site, for more information, resources, and benefits.
Get the forms you need for tax season.
W2 Form Requests
If you are a former employee requesting a W2 form, please contact the following:
- If you recently changed your address, please email our Personnel division at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 830-7851. When your address is updated, a replacement W2 will be mailed to your new address.
- If you are requesting a duplicate W2, please contact our Payroll Customer Service division at email@example.com or call (212) 830-7823.
Employees who are no longer working with the City will be unable to access the Parks Intranet and Employee Self Service (ESS).
Current employees may access their W2 on Employee Self Service or contact Payroll Customer service.
Other Common Forms and Information
Below, you can find common forms used by many NYC Parks employees. If you are looking for a specific form, and cannot find it here, please visit the Parks Intranet.
In accordance with agency rules, all employees are required to submit a Request for Leave of Absence Form whenever they are absent from work for thirty days or more, or for absences related to Worker’s Compensation, Military Leave and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
Leaves of Absence
- Download the Worker's Compensation Claim Initiation Codes
- Download an Employee Statement to Initiate a Claim
Family and Medical Leave
The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 requires that we provide up to 12 weeks of unpaid, job-protected leave to eligible employees for certain family and medical reasons. Employees are eligible if they have worked at Parks for at least one year, and for 1,250 hours over the previous 12 months.
- Read Your Rights Under FMLA
- Download the Request for Leave Under the Family and Medical Leave Act Form
- Download the Child Care Leave Certification Form
- Download the Physician Certification Form
An employee is eligible for City health benefits if they work on a regular schedule of at least 20 hours per week, have a term of employment that is expected to last at least six months, and have worked for the City for at least 90 days (if non-permanent).
- Visit the Office of Labor Relations' Choosing A Health Plan page to select a program that meets your needs.
- Visit the Office of Labor Relations to learn more about the COBRA Continuation of Coverage
Payroll and Checks
If you are not yet enrolled in direct deposit and your paycheck is lost or stolen, immediately notify your agency and request that a stop payment be put on your check.