§2-05 Model Yacht Storage
- Boats must be placed in locations in the boat-house assigned to the Permittee.
- Boats must be numbered to correspond with the number on the permit.
- The Department assumes no responsibility for the loss of any boat or property.
- All boats must be removed from the boat-house at the close of the season, the date of which will be posted in all boat-houses and at the Department office in the respective Boroughs.
- In the event of a Sail Boat Contest conducted by the Department, the permit holder may sail his or her boat only at the specified time.
- Only one permit is allowed to any one person.
- Sail boats exceeding 72 inches in length will not be permitted on the Conservancy Lake or in the Boathouse, Central Park.
- The use of power boats by adults is prohibited on Conservatory Lake, Central Park.
- Violation of any of these rules will result in the cancellation of the Model Yacht Storage Permit.