Parks Swim Team members must comply with the following requirements:
- All swim team participants must be members at an NYC Parks recreation center.
- All swim team participants must complete a team application (signed by a parent/guardian) and provide a copy of their birth certificate to verify their age.
Parks Swim Team members must also comply with the following rules:
- Swim team members must participate in two out of three training sessions per week.
- They must participate in all High Point Swim Meets. They must participate in at least two High Point Swim Meets to qualify for participation in the Borough Cup Championship.
- They must arrive on time for training sessions.
- They must follow the instructions of the coach and team officials.
- They must purchase and wear an official Parks swim team suit for all competitions.
- They must comply with all facility/pool and competition rules and regulations, and observe safety guidelines at all times.