Urban Park Rangers
Welcome to our online registration system!
In order to guarantee everyone an equal chance of attending our programs, we’ve developed a lottery for program registration.
How the Lottery Works:
- The lottery will be open to submissions for a 24-hour period, beginning at midnight on the dates specified below.
- If you do not have access to a computer and cannot visit the library to register online, we will be able to enter your name for you if you call the phone number listed alongside your program of interest in the table below between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on the day of the lottery.
- We permit one registration entry per household per program. If you enter more than once, you will be disqualified from the lottery.
- The lottery closes at 11:59 p.m. Soon after, a list of attendees is randomly generated by computer. If you are selected, you will receive a phone call and a confirmation number within a few days of the lottery.
- A waiting list will also be randomly generated by computer. If space becomes available due to a cancellation, we will select and notify the next eligible group on the waiting list. You will NOT be notified if you are on the waiting list. You will only be notified if you are selected for a program.
- If you fail to attend a campout without notifying the Rangers in advance, you will be disqualified from entering your name into another lottery for the rest of the summer.
- All campouts are rain or shine. Programs that are cancelled for any reason will not be rescheduled.
|Date and Time of Program||Location||Registration Information|
|Saturday, December 21, 2013|
1:00 pm– 3:00 pm
Online registration takes place on Wednesday, December 11, 201340 spots available