Greenbelt to Great Kills: White Trail Trek
Sunday, October 5, 2014
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Join the Greenbelt Educators and a National Park Service Ranger for a hike from forest to field to coastal habitat on the White trail of the Greenbelt.
This hike is more than 3 hours in length. Please dress appropriately for weather conditions, and make arrangements for a pickup from the Great Kills Park parking lot at Hylan Boulevard and Buffalo Street. Bring extra water, snacks, and/or a light picnic lunch.
Registration is required.
Directions to Willowbrook Park
Know Before You Go
The tennis courts at Willowbrook Park Tennis Courts have been closed indefinitely in order to repair the asphalt.
Willowbrook Park Weather
- Staten Island’s Beauty Is Captured By Student Photographers
- Love Blooms In New York City’s Parks
- Take A Tour Indoors and Out
- Greenbelt to Great Kills: White Trail Trek
- Calling all Volunteers! Pumpkin Festival – Willowbrook Park
- Annual Pumpkin Festival in Willowbrook Park
- Ranger's Choice: Archery
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in