Bat Bonanza Night Hike
Friday, September 12, 2014
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Back by popular demand!
Enjoy a leisurely end-of-summer stroll around Willowbrook Park pond in search of our nocturnal mosquito-eater – the bat! Observe the aerial acrobatics of bats and learn a roundup of fascinating facts.
Recommended for ages 8 and up. This program is sponsored by Time Warner Cable Connect a Million Minds.
Directions to Willowbrook Park
Know Before You Go
The tennis courts at Willowbrook Park Tennis Courts have been closed indefinitely in order to repair the asphalt.
Willowbrook Park Weather
- Staten Island’s Beauty Is Captured By Student Photographers
- Love Blooms In New York City’s Parks
- Take A Tour Indoors and Out
- Bunny Hop
- Volunteer Event: Carousel Opening Day
- Rangers' Choice: Nature Photography
- Freshwater Fishing
- NatureFest 2015
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in