Saturday, June 8, 2013
11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Our trained Urban Park Rangers will lead you on canoe adventures that range from the gentle waters of protected lakes, to the challenging open waters of rivers and bays. On an Urban Park Ranger canoe program, you can go from novice to expert in one just one summer.
Children 8 years old and up are welcome.
- Basic: Great for all skill levels, including children 8 years and older.
- Intermediate: Some experience preferred.
- Advanced: Experience required.
Directions to Willowbrook Park
Know Before You Go
The tennis courts at Willowbrook Park Tennis Courts have been closed indefinitely in order to repair the asphalt.
Willowbrook Park Weather
- Staten Island’s Beauty Is Captured By Student Photographers
- Love Blooms In New York City’s Parks
- Take A Tour Indoors and Out
- Volunteer Event: Carousel Opening Day
- Rangers' Choice: Nature Photography
- NatureFest 2015
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basic Canoeing
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in