Washington Square Park
Urban Raptor and Wildlife Exploration
Saturday, December 7, 2013
New York City is home to an amazing abundance of wildlife.
From falcons and salamanders, to deer and seals, wildlife viewing opportunities exist year-round in all of our parks and beaches. The Urban Park Rangers will guide you to the best wildlife viewing spots in New York City.
Wildlife viewing is a perfect activity for any age.
Directions to Washington Square Park
Washington Square Park Weather
- Washington Square Park Restorations Completed
- NYC Parks Cuts The Ribbon On Completion Of Third Phase Of Restorations To Washington Square Park
- 7th Annual Films On The Green Festival To Launch
- ChamberWorks Chamber Orchestra
- Yoga class
- "Dances for a Variable Population" Movement Class
- "Tycoon Dog" Live Performance
- Tai Chi in the Park