Washington Square Park
St. Martin Celebration
Saturday, November 9, 2013
4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
German tradition tells of a Roman Soldier, Martin of Tours, who cut his cloak in half for a beggar during a cold winter's storm. In honoring his noble act, we will build lanterns and sing songs, followed by a parade with St. Martin and his horse!
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.: Lantern crafting (Fee per child: $10)*
5:00 – 6:00p.m.: Parade with St. Martin
*If you bring your own lantern, the parade is free.
Directions to Washington Square Park
Washington Square Park Weather
- Washington Square Park Restorations Completed
- NYC Parks Cuts The Ribbon On Completion Of Third Phase Of Restorations To Washington Square Park
- 7th Annual Films On The Green Festival To Launch
- "Tycoon Dog" Live Performance
- Tai Chi in the Park
- Yoga class
- Yoga for Kids
- Yoga Vida at Washington Square Park