- Location: Reservoir Avenue and University Avenue
- Description: Tablet recessed in stone wall
- Materials: Bronze
- Dimensions: H: 30" W: 42"
- Dedicated: 1914
- Foundry: Paul E. Cabaret and Co.
- Donor: Daughters of the Revolution
- Inscription: FORT NUMBER FOUR / OF THE EXTERIOR DEFENSES OF / FORT WASHINGTON AND KING'S BRIDGE / CONSTRUCTED BY THE AMERICAN ARMY / UNDER GENERAL WASHINGTON / 1776 / --- / THE DAUGHTERS OF THE REVOLUTION / STATE OF NEW YORK / ERECTED THIS MEMORIAL / 1914 /
Directions to Washington's Walk
Washington's Walk Weather
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in