Washington Square Park
23rd Annual Children's Halloween Parade!
Thursday, October 31, 2013
3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
For 22 years, New York University, in collaboration with Community Board 2 Manhattan, has hosted the annual Children's Parade, growing it to attract over 3,000 costumed kids, parents, students, and local Greenwich Villagers.
Parents and children (ages 3-12) meet at the Washington Square Arch at 3:00 p.m. and start to line up on the street to march around the park. The parade ends at LaGuardia Place at roughly 4:00 p.m. between Washington Square South and West Third Street, where free trick or treat bags, games, and rides await!
Directions to Washington Square Park
Washington Square Park Weather
- This Weekend In Parks
- Washington Square Park Restorations Completed
- NYC Parks Cuts The Ribbon On Completion Of Third Phase Of Restorations To Washington Square Park
- Dachshund Spring Fiesta
- Korean Drums and Dance Performance
- Live Music: Tycoon Dog
- Binghamton HS Steel Drum Band Performance
- Washington Square Music Festival