Washington Square Park
"Boot Camp" Exercise Class
Thursday, July 11, 2013
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 7/4/2013 and 7/11/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Boot Camp mixes traditional calisthenics and body weight exercises with interval training and strength training. Class instructor Sam Bowyer offers plenty of encouragement with less intimidation than some boot camp teachers, and a wide array of exercises that will keep participants interested and on their toes. Weights and bands will be available. Please bring your mat and a friend.
Directions to Washington Square Park
Washington Square Park Weather
- This Weekend In Parks
- Washington Square Park Restorations Completed
- NYC Parks Cuts The Ribbon On Completion Of Third Phase Of Restorations To Washington Square Park
- Dachshund Spring Fiesta
- Korean Drums and Dance Performance
- Live Music: Tycoon Dog
- Binghamton HS Steel Drum Band Performance
- Washington Square Music Festival