Red Hook Flicks: Fried Green Tomatoes
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Red Hook Films are shown at Valentino Pier, on the Brooklyn waterfront. The screen is set up in front of a Civil War-era warehouse, with sweeping views of the harbor and the Statue of Liberty as a backdrop.
This film tells the story of a housewife who is unhappy with her life befriends an old lady in a nursing home and is enthralled by the tales she tells of people she used to know.
Directions to Valentino Pier
Valentino Pier Weather
- Red Hook Flicks: The Incredibles
- Red Hook Flicks: Fried Green Tomatoes
- Red Hook Flicks: Paris Is Burning
- Red Hook Flicks: Madagascar
- Red Hook Flicks: Independence Day